The aim of the game is to get as many points as possible by playing as many hands as possible with a pip total of exactly 21 or as close to it as possible. The game lasts 3 minutes.
52 cards are used in the game, dealt out randomly: 2 to 10 as well as Jack, Queen, King and Ace of Diamonds, Hearts, Clubs, Spades and Hearts. The other player receives the same cards as you, so that all players have the same playing conditions.
1. You can draw one card at a time from the stock pile by clicking the "Next Card" button or clicking on the back of the card. The fastest way, however, is to click the "Right arrow". The card is then taken into your hand.
2. If the pip total in their hand is less than 21, the player can decide whether to draw another card from the stock pile or play the hand and collect the points, if any (see below).
3. If the pip total in their hand is exactly 21, the player receives the maximum points for a hand (see below), and the hand is automatically played. The first card in the new hand is also uncovered.
4. If the pip total in their hand is more than 21, penalty points are deducted (see below) and the hand is automatically played. The first card in the new hand is also uncovered.
5. If you play through a whole set of cards you get extra points (see below) and a new set of cards is dealt.